Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block 141 prefixed numbers

Whiteman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can anyone please tell me how to block incoming calls prefixed 141 on a Nokia C3-00

Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Good result, many have gone this route and this is the first proper solution that I have seen reported here.

I have also read recently that one mobile supplier is going to ban all these texts for this reason, it that's true the others will soon join in.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 31 of 38

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146904 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Good result and thanks for the update slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 32 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Always nice to hear a good ending.

Bet the nuisance caller got a bit of a shock. wink
Message 33 of 38

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Things are looking up:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/04/25/phonepayplus_icss/

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 34 of 38

Whiteman
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's a good job I'm retired now, so had the time to persist till I got it sorted!

It sure does leave that 'satisfied' feeling!!

Now what can my next mission be......??!!  

Message 35 of 38

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146904 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

Hand on a bit and we'll give you some jobs to do slight_smile

How about this one..... Find out why they still charge for MMS messages (which use data) when customers have an inclusive data allowance....?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 36 of 38

Whiteman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ah, good one - always wondered that myself My humble Nokia C3-00 will only send a max 6pt SMS text - anything longer it turns it into a MMS which I then have to pay for! So frustrating! My old Samsung would let me send a 12pt text! Will have to look into that one in between my 'pensioner kips'!!!

Message 37 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did anyone hear that noise ?

It was O2 battening down the hatches.

wink
Message 38 of 38