cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrendous experience returning device still no refund!

Oliver0011
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Past month I’ve had a horrendous experience returning an Xbox series x, first I tried returning the device through myo2 app but that didn’t work as I wasn’t receiving any email with my return label, then I tried calling everyday to o2 to 020 and they’ve either hung up or kept me on hold for 20min without resolving the issue, every time I called they said they will call me back, never did… after 2 weeks of eligibility of returning a product they said they will extend my return time as there’s a technical problem which I causing me to not be able to return the product, after 3 weeks they finally sent me a return label after finally someone on the phone was able to do it, I have sent the device back last week with Royal Mail special delivery which I bought for £15 and it shows delivered and signed in Norwich warehouse, now I’ve called twice to o2 for an update regarding a refund and they said they haven’t received it… don’t know what to do anymore, 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10273 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions

@Oliver0011 

You nee to persevere with o2, and to be honest I would log it via resolver.co.uk  and then attach all the proofs etc that you have including proof of delivery.. 

Also include what o2 told you to include including any reference numbers...

The problem you are going to have is that the person who signs for the parcel is bulk signing for 100's of items, but that isn't your issue.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2