Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Devices

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Re: Denim/GDR1 for Nokia Lumia - Update

Good for you!  I'm enjoying mine very much now I have got used to the three column screen.  It is very responsive compared to the 920 I had before, and having Cortana is proving really useful.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi, is there any news on when the windows 10 update will be out for lumia phones? Or are we looking at next year?

Highlighted
Topics: 556
Solutions: 14,026

Some news on this thread http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Devices-Nokia-Blackberry/Microsoft-Windows-10-Lumia-950-XL-and-Ba...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hey Lumiaone, a lot of people, myself included, have been running the Windows10Mobile previews on our devices. Download the Windows Insider app in the app store, subscribe and you will get the the previews sent your way. The latest preview 'build' 10536, is pretty stable and I have been running it on my main phone for a few days now. It has been said that those with old Lumia device such as my 1020 will never get the official Windows10Mobile but will have access to preview builds which are likely to be just as good. I hope this helps.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hey Sammiee, thanks for the info will have a look at that 😄