Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Devices

Anonymous

Re: Denim/GDR1 for Nokia Lumia - Update

Hi,

I'm confused by your reply - if its not out in the UK (at least to o2 for testing) then why are MS saying it is

http://www.microsoft.com/en/mobile/support/software-update/wp8-software-update/availability-in-europ...

Can you check with MS?

Paul

Anonymous

[ Edited ]

>why are MS saying it is<

Is it just 'Country Variant' which means the unbranded handsets are getting Denim?

Anonymous

Out of the carriers only Vodafone has released it for the 625. 

Anonymous

Hence my confusion as to why 02 are saying none has it... Also even unlocked phone's have to meet network requirements....
Level 6: Acolyte

The Nokia 520 country variant is now getting the denim update done my spare 520 this morning
Topics: 569
Solutions: 15,372

@captainprice wrote:
The Nokia 520 country variant is now getting the denim update done my spare 520 this morning

Will check mine now.....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Anonymous

I have the Lumia 1020 and have had Denim for a while. I don't have that preview access either.

Level 3: Thinker

My O2 firmware'd 925 runs preview for developers. Extras and info reports it's currently on Cyan but if I turn PFD off then its on Denim Smiley Happy No idea what's going on but its not an issue. I think PFD updates have moved denim on a bit, a few small tweeks avail that aren't on Denim yet.
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Flashed my O2 branded 930 to Finish country variant (product code 059W0X5) today and Denim d/l sweet as a nut. Had to d/l British English language pack for Cortana to respond to 'Hey Cortana'. Now trying 4K video and the improved camera.

Only possible 'loss' is O2 VVM 

Anonymous

If o2 say that they have not received Denim, from MS, then it wont be early January, I own a Lumia 630 o2 & don't expect the updates untill February. That's a more realistic view, on my part