Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Denim/GDR1 for Nokia Lumia - Update

That's quite disappointing!
Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

In fact it gets more irritating.  MS seems to have prioritised the Skodafone version above even the UK 'country variant', which is carrier-agnostic. Grrrrr.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Highlighted
Anonymous

Strangely I had a chat with Microsoft Windows Phone support today who assured me all software releases where now with MOs (presumably mobile operators) and that it was up to the MOs to build all their variations of the new firmware??? I'm now more baffled than ever. Think I'm just going to forget about it and hope, like Christmas, that makes it come quicker!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Any news on the update? Are we still on for January release O2?

Highlighted
Anonymous

If I were o2 I'd be rather annoyed that Microsoft have allowed the likes of Vodafone to get their mitts on the Denim update for the 930 and left them with only updates for some of their customers.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Microsoft, say they have released all updates for testing to mobile operators. Well MS support need to clarify which Lumia handsets. The Lumia 630, 635, for the moment are left without Cortana & any other latest update. Microsoft need an assertive reprimand from O2, to let them know that customers are not to be fooled with. They do have that ignorant trait of playing around with our expectations.
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Fingers crossed Microsoft sent out the Denim update for the Lumia 625 ASAP, been waiting patiently for months.So annoying to read that other nextworks have it yet O2 doesn't. Saw O2 have released it to Mircosoft yet still nothing Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Anonymous

So when do peeps think that those of us with 925's can expect to get Cortana ? This really is getting silly, not much info and no metion of 925's at all grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Vodafone 930's have got the Denim update!

Smiley Sad