cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Contacts to new phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have broken the screen on my Microsft Lumia 535 and bought a new Motorola motoe3, have taken the O2 Sim from the old phone and put it in the new phone but my list of contacts is not shown. How do I update to make them all available without have to enter all of them manually. Please Help

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'm that case your outlook account should have them backed up.
If you download outlook to to Moto and sign in they should get synced ok.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
We need to know if the contacts were stored on Outlook (onedrive), Google or the phone memory itself?
Is the 535 still usable at all to check?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous! In order for the community to help you in more detail, please do check out the above reply from MI5 and the questions asked. slight_smile

How are you getting on?

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi sorry for the delay to reply but I have had a bout of the flu for a couple of weeks, I understand that the phone numbers are stored on the phone memory but because of the broken screen cannot access anyting on the phone.

At present I am using my old Lumia 800 but do not know if the numbers are up to date or not, so I am stuck

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'm that case your outlook account should have them backed up.
If you download outlook to to Moto and sign in they should get synced ok.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5