cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused... No service on blackberry

Anonymous
Not applicable
So, I have a Blackberry curve 9360 and wi-if at home is BT. I am trying to set up my yahoo account on the e-mail but only option is to setup an enterprise account.... No idea what one of those is and although have tried entering details, that does not work either.... Just get a failed to connect to server message.

Have read help pages and it suggests contacting my administrator or WSP.... Is that O2 or BT?

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction...
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad u mentioned that!! Can u go on my o2 and tell me the name of ur data bolt on? I have a feeling u may have just a standard one! 

Edit :can u tag me so that I know u came back please slight_smile 

Message 11 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 123139 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Glad u mentioned that!! Can u go on my o2 and tell me the name of ur data bolt on? I have a feeling u may have just a standard one! 

Edit :can u tag me so that I know u came back please slight_smile 

Soooo @Anonymous  YOU better tag @Anonymous  so he know you came back..LOL #just saying tongue

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Zipped

tonguetongue:

tonguetongue

@Anonymous just ignore us! wink

Message 13 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lol.... All sorted! Well by 6th Jan it will be! Seems I was only on standard and not Blackberry after all! Thanks for your help...
Message 14 of 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 15 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 123139 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Good new @Anonymous  I am sure @Anonymous  will be pleased as well...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not just yet...it's up to you @Anonymous but it should be changed in 24h! Not your next billing date...and yes it can be done! If they are changing just the bolt on it's 24h any advisor can change the date, but I suspect that they are doing a tariff transfer, managers can change it for within 24h too. Did the advisor mentioned any changes cost wise? 

Message 17 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll go back tomorrow..... There was no tariff difference, I saw the screen... He just ticked a different box....given I ordered a sim for blackberry in the first pace hopefully they will sort ASAP.... I was just too thankful to get it sorted at all today so didn't push....
Thanks for your help....Fingers crossed for the 24th!
Message 18 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
I meant 24hrs lol....
Message 19 of 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

You're welcome. Hopefully you will be able to enjoy the phone then.:smileyhappy:

Message 20 of 21