Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

Complaints

Why isn't there a Postal Address on the O2 website for complaints?
What are they afraid of?

I have been trying for over 3 hours to get my pac code. Waiting in a queue with rubbish music in my ear has been a gas.
Topics: 577
Solutions: 4,109

Complaints

[ Edited ]

O2 Complaints Review Service

PO BOX 694

Winchester

SO23 5AP

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Tell them: 
• Your name and address 
• Your mobile and account numbers 
• A daytime phone number 
• A suggestion of how they can put things right 

http://www.o2.co.uk/assets/O2HybridNav/ ... actice.pdf

Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Complaints

Hi Geoff, if it were possible to find anything easily on the O2 web site, everyone would be doing it. Smiley Wink
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Anonymous

Fed up with 02

So I see that I am not the only one having problem with 02 and their services.

I am going to set up a facebook group to boycott taking out new contracts with 02.

I have got a 12 months contract and 02 now saying I am on a 18 months contract and don't want to upgrade. Customer services told me if I want an upgrade after 12 months I need to pay for any bolt-on since I took the contract out.

Is this really fair? Help please?
Anonymous

Complaints

What you should do is write to the Complaints Review Service, detailing what happened. Include a copy of your paperwork showing it is a 12 month contract, or a printout of the email acknowledging your order for a 12 month contract, or a screen capture of your My O2 page. If you are not happy with their reply then you can seek alternative dispute resolution through the independent arbitrator OTELO. You wouldn't be bound by their decision so could still exercise your legal rights.

Personally, I wouldn't start that facebook page. If it ever did go to court, they do not like it if you have done that sort of thing and it will count heavily against you.
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Complaints

I must agree with prking here, doing such a thing could lead to you being sued for libel, if you publish or encourage others to publish incorrect facts about a company which was an attempt to harm their business.

O2 have a complaints procedure in place and you should use that.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Topics: 577
Solutions: 4,109

Re: Fed up with 02

I am going to set up a facebook group to boycott taking out new contracts with 02.
Is this really fair? Help please?

Sorry, but I find that both childish and irresponsible. As has been said, there are established procedures in place to progress any complaint and going down your alternative route will not enhance any resolution to your specific problem.

Have a look here and there is all the information you need to pursue your complaint. A simple well worded email/letter with precise and articulated information is the way to go, rather than any 'unofficial' route.
The email address is posted earlier in this thread.

Hope you get the resolution you want.
Anonymous

Re: Complaints

Why isn't there a Postal Address on the O2 website for complaints?
What are they afraid of?
I have been trying for over 3 hours to get my pac code. Waiting in a queue with rubbish music in my ear has been a gas.

Obvious you r tryn to leave O2
As if they would let u leave that easy!
Level 69: Guiding Light

You can leave any mobile provider at any time. If you request your PAC they are obliged to give it to you. You just have to remember that if you have a number of months left on your contract, you will be responsible to pay for those months, whether you're using their service or not. That's not just an O2 policy. It applies to any mobile service provider you go to.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Anonymous

my reply was removed due to the fact i was stating the obvious! u can cancel ur contract jus seek legal advice. explain ur case and i'm pretty sure u wil win the right to cancel. cant say much since posts r monitored.