cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry's are useless

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been conned by O2 into buting a Blackberry phone, which is totallu usleless and has spent more time in the post for repair, than being with me, to you know.............. make mobile phone calls,

Now being told I am tied into the 2 year contact for a phone that has never worked, if I was you go to a different network and don't opt for a blackberry.

Both O2 and blackberry are totally useless, chocolate fire guards and an ashtray on a motorbike are more designed to meet the users needs,

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

So...which BlackBerry were you "conned" into buying?

You do have consumer rights, and if they cant fix the phone you are entitled to a new one.

But please do realise that ALL manufacturers have duff phones. Even the sacred Apple make phones that just dont work. I have one in my office just now that wouldn't work as it came out the box. We've also had a couple randomly wipe themselves.

All Mobile Carriers (Vodafone, EE and 3 included) will tie you into a contract. If your phone doesnt work with them they will go through the same repair process and also wont let you leave a 2 year contract without paying it off.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Your best option would be to sell the Blackberry and buy a phone of your choice which would better suit your needs. Just put your existing sim in it and change the Blackberry bolt on for a standard data bolt on.

Message 2 of 4

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

My Blackberry Bold 9000 has lasted 4 years and still going strong Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

So...which BlackBerry were you "conned" into buying?

You do have consumer rights, and if they cant fix the phone you are entitled to a new one.

But please do realise that ALL manufacturers have duff phones. Even the sacred Apple make phones that just dont work. I have one in my office just now that wouldn't work as it came out the box. We've also had a couple randomly wipe themselves.

All Mobile Carriers (Vodafone, EE and 3 included) will tie you into a contract. If your phone doesnt work with them they will go through the same repair process and also wont let you leave a 2 year contract without paying it off.

Message 4 of 4