cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Curve 9320 Email Setup.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to set up 2 email addresses on my blackberry curve 9320. One of them is the primary email address and this works fine but the other one is a sub-account. I have a btinternet.com email address and I have entered the correct email address and password for the sub-account but it says one of them are invalid. I have contacted BT but they are not interested.

Has anyone else had similar problems and can give advice.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi when you go to Email set up and it shows Yahoo, Google, AOL and Hotmail (im guessing yours is the same as mine)

Click on Yahoo and change the username from @yahoo.com to @btinternet.com when putting your details in.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi when you go to Email set up and it shows Yahoo, Google, AOL and Hotmail (im guessing yours is the same as mine)

Click on Yahoo and change the username from @yahoo.com to @btinternet.com when putting your details in.
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Alternatively, when you enter your btinternet email address and password in the first part of the account setup it sets the correct imap server but might set the wrong smtp account so you need to change it:

imap.mail.yahoo.com
Port: 993
Encryption: SSL

smtp.mail.yahoo.com
Port:465
Encryption: SSL

imap and smtp username: your btinternet email address

Message 3 of 3