cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry 9320

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all....I have just got 24 mth contract with O2 with a 9320 and was wondering what other think of the phone? I have read a lot on the web but they are either from people who are iPhone fans and don't like Blackberrys, or from people who love Blackberrys and won't think of another phone. This will be my 3rd Blackberry, 8820, 9000, and now 9320. Hope someone will be unbiased!! 🙂  Cheers

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Honest opinion?

I have never used the phone, but I have seen and used other Curve devices. You have moved from the Bold 9000, the original Bold device and the phone that had arguably THE best keyboard until the Bold 9900 was released.

Now, you need to understand that the Bold range is of better quality than the Curve range. I'm not saying that the Curve phones are of lesser build quality, but the Bold's are better. I have alot of friends who all had the same Curve phone a few years ago and ALL of them had to switch to another phone within the year. I also have a friend who got a Curve on contract last year and she is already using my old Bold 9900 because the Curve became unusable.

Most of the iPhone users who slate BlackBerry have had a Curve device in the past...so they are probably justified in their opinion, but its not fair to compare a budget Curve phone with a high end device like an iPhone. If they want to compare the iPhone, do it against the Z10...which will blow it out of the water (apart from the App situation).

So yeah, the Curve is an okay phone, but you should have got a Bold or one of the new BB10 devices. I'd never advise anyone to get a Curve.

Hope this is as honest an opinion as you wanted...from a BlackBerry fan!

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheers, at least I have a starting point to relate to!! the reason I got a Curve is because O2 wouldn't give a better phone due to credit check! Credit ok, not good. But my Bold is slowing down , and I can't wait to try BB7 (well 7.1 really!!) I would have loved a Q10 or even Q5! Anyway thanks for your honest reply!!

Message 3 of 4

Asdic_Ping
  • 87 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I had a Curve 9300 on a two year contract and never had a problem with it. In fact it was my first BlackBerry and I was so impressed I upgraded to a 9810 just before the BB10 devices hit the market. In some respects I'm glad that I'm still on BB OS7 as the bridge functionality with my BB Playbook is quite impressive.

BlackBerry 9300, 9810 & Playbook
Message 4 of 4