cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlackBerry Enterprise Server and Blackberry Internet server Connection​: Not connected

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

ive got a blackberry curve 8520 that ive had on contract for the past 20 months. i used to be able to access my apps (like facebook, twitter, bbm and email), but now im unable to go on them cause my phones not connected to the blackberry server.

i went into my local o2 shop last friday to speak to the guru, and he spoke to customer service. i was told that because i ran up a large phone bill about 8-9 months ago, my phone got disconnected from the blackberry server and thats why i couldnt access my apps.

the guru that i spoke to said that my phone will be reconnected to the blackberry server in 24 hours (which would make it saturday afternoon when i get reconnected), and 6 days later i still cant access my apps.

i keep trying to reboot my mobile by taking the battery out to see if that works, but its not making the apps work.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144828 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
Check you have data turned on first then call CS to check it is activated on your account.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144828 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
Check you have data turned on first then call CS to check it is activated on your account.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2