cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bbm not sending messages

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a Blackberry curve 8520 and for 3 moths I have had a problem with my Bbm messages, I send a message and it will either come up with a red clock and will stay like that no matter how much I turn off my mobile network and reset my phone or it will come up with the line things that are like a speaker or maybe even a tick which doesnt have a 'd' or 'r' over the top of it? I've tried everything, what else can I do?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
What OS version are you running? Have you connected to BBDM and updated recently? http://uk.blackberry.com/support/smartphones/blackberry-curve-8520/os5/software-updates.html
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

What about my contacts and messages? :// :'c

Message 12 of 16

MI5
  • 147001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
BBDM will back up your phone, install the new software, then restore everything back to it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont know but I checked for an update before and there wasnt one my current version is 5.0.0.681

Message 14 of 16

MI5
  • 147001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
OS 6 is now available - Follow the link I gave you above......
Message 15 of 16

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Let us know how you get on today Zoe slight_smile

Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 16 of 16