Did you mean: 

BBOS 10.3.1 coming soon

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hi all,

You'll likely have seen some of the usual & typical Blackberry fan & support sites recently break some news on when the latest 10.3.1 update was headed to the UK. If not, we wanted to give all BB users the heads up that the update should be coming your way towards the end of next week. The update will be applicable for all BB10 devices so eyes peeled, this is definitely an update you'll be wanting to get onto your devices pronto!

We know the update has been a long time coming so once you’ve taken it for a spin, please do let us know your thoughts on it – any changes, new features, stuff you like and stuff you don’t.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Right...and the verdict is...Drum

Amazing!! Lots of little adjustments, but one that I noticed was the way you navigate around the calendar...so easy now! Also loving the speed!!!! It was fast before but now....

Also a much needed adjustment to how you navigate using the calender ! Me likey!

Message 21 of 27

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

And the Classic has just had a bump from 10.3.1.747 to 10.3.1.1565, but can't see what has changed.

The Z10 is like a new device though - switched back for a day Smiley Very Happy

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 22 of 27

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Just a day @aldaweb ? Having said that I do realise you have a number of devices to choose from..:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 27

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Just a day @aldaweb ? Having said that I do realise you have a number of devices to choose from..:smileywink:

Yes I do seem to have acquired a few, may have to have a garage sale LOL

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 24 of 27

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@aldaweb wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Yes I do seem to have acquired a few, may have to have a garage sale LOL

Do that...and then come back here. It's lovely to hear from you again... wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Now waiting on 10.3.1.1764 to fix what update 10.3.1.1565 broke! Mainly CalDav issues and notifications amongst other thing unfortunately!
Message 26 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

what bugs have you noticed? I've not noticed any...I've noticed a very obvious improvement on speed, the Calendar can now be used without spending 1/2 hour getting to where you want, there are lot's o little things like when you connect to bluetooth in your car it shows the little wheel and even tells you what car you have ( I know very useful!LOL).And the menus being all revamped , they look very professional.Even the BB symbol when you loading it up looks quite professional now...

Message 27 of 27