Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch

Christina2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I’m looking to get an Apple Watch bought outright not through o2. I’m looking to get this as a cellular one so that I can use it without my phone but was just wondering how this works, and how I connect this to my phone? Can I use my phones 4g and my o2 phone number?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Christina2

You can use your phones 4G and Number on the Apple Watch to make calls etc if it supports Cellular functions allowing you to use a eSim. There is a seperate Airtime charge for it and it's £5 Per Month.

Information and Help on the Apple Watch on O2 can be found here - Apple Watch Support on O2 

How to set up your Apple Watch can be found here - How to Set Up and Pair Your Apple Watch 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Christina2

You can use your phones 4G and Number on the Apple Watch to make calls etc if it supports Cellular functions allowing you to use a eSim. There is a seperate Airtime charge for it and it's £5 Per Month.

Information and Help on the Apple Watch on O2 can be found here - Apple Watch Support on O2 

How to set up your Apple Watch can be found here - How to Set Up and Pair Your Apple Watch 

Message 2 of 6

Christina2
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you for your help
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Christina2

You're welcome slight_smile

Message 4 of 6

MartyMcfly74
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So does the apple watch use your existing phone number even though it has it's own esim?

I thought it was going to have a different phone number?

Message 5 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It is a different phone number on the esim but does in fact use the number on the phone

Message 6 of 6