Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AirPods

Kiz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I recieved my order of airpods 3 days ago and they dont look like they are new. There is a minor dent on one of the airpods and the parts where they join (the actual head that you put in your ear) have dark lines which look makes it like there is dirt in them.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23118 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3684 Solutions

@Kiz If the items you purchased were damaged from the time you received them you can exchange them for new ones. Take a photo of them before you send them back. Call customer service in the morning and they will tell you where you need to post it to. All the numbers available are in the link below. Getting through is extremely difficult. You'll need to be patient. 0800 587 4005 seems to be the best of the numbers to call in the link.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Kiz
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can I return this pair and recieve a new one?

Message 2 of 5

Bambino
  • 23118 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3684 Solutions

@Kiz You can return them and reorder. https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-change-of-mind-policy

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

Kiz
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Bambino You're sure this will work? How do I process a swap?

Message 4 of 5

Bambino
  • 23118 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3684 Solutions

@Kiz If the items you purchased were damaged from the time you received them you can exchange them for new ones. Take a photo of them before you send them back. Call customer service in the morning and they will tell you where you need to post it to. All the numbers available are in the link below. Getting through is extremely difficult. You'll need to be patient. 0800 587 4005 seems to be the best of the numbers to call in the link.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 5