cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my sim says no network found. just happened last night.

Anonymous
Not applicable

For some reason my phone (Lumia 650) can't find a netowrk anymore. Both at home and at work. Tried switching the phone off and on again to no avail.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Could be a sim failure, network issue or phone issue.
If others on o2 around you can get a signal you need to try another sim in your phone. If that works you need to get a new sim from your nearest o2 store or by calling customer service.
If no sim will work you need to speak to Microsoft about getting your phone repaired.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Try your sim in another phone which will point you to where the fault lies or pop into your nearest O2 store and they will check it for you. 

Sometimes cleaning the sim and rebooting the phone can solve this problem. 

Message 3 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Just tagging the OP @Anonymous

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous how are you getting on with your phone? Did you manage to get network in the end? It would be nice to hear how you did it in case other members have similar questions in the future too. slight_smile cheers

Message 5 of 5