Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

adding apn to Nokia Lumia 620

Ok so too long a story for here, short version...... phone repaired, then broke again, then replaced, sim too large for new replacement, smaller one ordered, Sim card activated and try to set up msm via 2020, FAIL, numerous calls to O2, email sent ba...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia Update

Why is the nokia Lumia Black update still not Available its Waiting for approval but only on o2? Other networks have it already. o2 seems to be last to accept the updates as it was the same with the amber update last year. Why is this being held up? ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia Lumia 1020 Stopping MSN/Windows Live Messages

Another question for you.How do I stop messages coming from my windows live/xbox account on my phone? I am an xbox ambassador and everytime someone gets into Ambassador Chat im getting a message and Im sick of them lol. So how do I stop them?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia 620 Bluetooth Connections

Hello I am a newbie to the Forum and also to my Nokia Lumia 620 Windows Phone. My problem is with the Bluetooth Connection to my Car Audio and also to my computer. I have managed to pair them both in and got the pairing numbers, and that parts fine b...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Are O2 ripping off BB 10 users?

Now that its quite clear that BBZ10 and BBQ10 do not need or use BIS, standard data is what they utilise, why are O2 CS pushing Blackberry Bolt ons for these models. Either they don't know, its deliberate miss-selling, or it is forming the basis of a...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bbm

im on contract and i normally get bbm, i paid my bill yesterday and i still havent got it as it comes up with a red x can anyone help me ??

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unable to recieve Multimedia messages Guru can,t fix ....Blame the masts..And 02 put prices up....

Unable to recieve Media content ....This has happened before which a Instore Guru fixed .Then again last month this happened again ..Again returned to store but a new Guru was unable to fix ...Today i recieved a (1kb)....message but cannot be read or...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CleanSeal: Screen Cleaner - Not as described

I ordered some CleanSeal: Screen Cleaner on Friday, it arrived today. I was excited to get it onto my Nokia Lumia 1020, so I had a look at the video made by MobileFun to make sure I got it right...http://youtu.be/bGlm1AADCOo except I used 5 drops ins...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lumia 800 when a sms turns into a mms

When does a text turn into mms, just had a bill for 15 media messages which i haven't sent so i rang CS who tell me they were all sent at exactly the same time. This was sent as a text without any media in it. The problem CS say is because facebook c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos