Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback on the Nokia Lumia 925

In summary, I ended up returning the phone, but I might recommend the phone to someone who does not have many demands on their phone's performance. I might buy another, but I going to give Nokia / Microsoft a few years to improve the hardware and sof...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! MMS Nokia Lumia 820

Please can anyone help before i go mental?I have a Nokia Lumia 820 Windows Phone (Win on pay and go tariff and i can no longer send or recieve MMS messages.I could a few days ago but seems i no longer can.Does anyone know a definitive answer to this ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! email security on blackberry

I have had my email compromised a few times recently and am aware that it may through use on my blackberry, is there a way of doing a scan on my phone to check and clear any potential threats? Thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

nokia lumia

I need help just got new phone & it is not saying free calls when someone calls me.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS tones on Lumia 620

Hello the SMS tones on my Lumia 620 Amber, do not play at the same volume level each time, some times they play at the required volume, but other times all you hear is a bleep or nothing, no ring at all. I have it set at 25/30 on Alert 7, it is very ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messages aren't woring

I recently topped up my Nokia Lumia by £10 after using up all of my 500 texts. I then recieved a message from o2 saying thanks for topping up by £10 and I get another 500 texts etc. So I was able to text people, but a few days later, my texts stop se...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

adding apn to Nokia Lumia 620

Ok so too long a story for here, short version...... phone repaired, then broke again, then replaced, sim too large for new replacement, smaller one ordered, Sim card activated and try to set up msm via 2020, FAIL, numerous calls to O2, email sent ba...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia Update

Why is the nokia Lumia Black update still not Available its Waiting for approval but only on o2? Other networks have it already. o2 seems to be last to accept the updates as it was the same with the amber update last year. Why is this being held up? ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia Lumia 1020 Stopping MSN/Windows Live Messages

Another question for you.How do I stop messages coming from my windows live/xbox account on my phone? I am an xbox ambassador and everytime someone gets into Ambassador Chat im getting a message and Im sick of them lol. So how do I stop them?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos