Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Usage in the Past 7 Days

I have a 750 MB monthly plan My reamining data available suddenly dropped overnight to 20% left This might explain why my BlackBerry Z10 TuneIn app was "Loading" for 3 hrs since I launched it at 03:24 on 07/02/14 without full completion I like to kno...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry curve 9320 threaded screws

Hey, I have more than one blackberry, and the other one i decided to change the housing on a few times for fun, but its eventually got to the point where the screws are threaded, with no grip at all, and the housing is falling apart. My question is, ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

BBM

Is anyone else experiencing problems with their BBM today- i.e. messages not being sent. Despite hard reboot (battery removal etc) - no success

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia 503 and Bluetooth

I am very new to this! I am trying to turn on bluetooth to connect with my Nokia 503. Have reached APN - what is this please?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls keep failing

According to O2 there is good coverage for 4G in my area and no current problems. I have had a new 4G Blackberry for two weeks and phone calls I make or receive in my house keep failing. Why?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Liquid Screen Protectors

What's the best liquid screen protector out there in your opinion and why?I would like one that prevents the screen on a Lumia 1020 getting ANY scratches.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deleting blackberry bolt on how ?

I used to have a blackberry so got the bb bolt on but i no long have a blackberry i have got an iPhone so am trying to delete the bolt on but cant find where to do it either by calling 4444 or on the my o2 i'm stuck and its costing me an Extra £5 eve...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

my o2 on BlackBerry Q10

I don't understand why o2 have not got the my o2 app on BlackBerry world, as the Z10 one is.I have got round this by installing the android version, and it works with no problems, but surely if o2 wants to support BlackBerry customers they can easily...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Picture Password on BB10

The latest BB10 OS update gave us the ability to use a Picture Password on our phones, is anyone using this feature? I always went without a password or PIN on my phone until fairly recently, and currently have a 4 digit PIN to keep things simple. Fo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos