Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost Text message thread on my Nokia Lumia 920

Yesterday, I noted that a text message thread on my Lumia 920 had disappeared. All other threads from other sources are still there. To the best of my knowledge. I did not delete the thread. Can this thread be retrieved/restored?2 days ago, while in ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS Messages failing suddenly No settings changed

I have an O2 account and an oldish Blackberry Curve 8900I set up a new O2 business monthly paid account and everything worked fine until this month Jan 2014 I went to send an MMS picture message and it fails to send - 10 seconds into attempting to se...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Black software update

Does 02 have any idea when the black software update will be available for windows nokia lumia 520? I need an auto sms service on my phone, as i am on the road a lot, and not having this service is damaging my business!! I should have got a different...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Suite 7.1 & Lumia Phone connection

I have just downloaded the new Nokia pc suite (7.1) which is supposed to work with the Lumia range of phones. When trying to connect my Lumia 625 I get the message that the phone is in the wrong usb mode and i need to change the settings? anyone any ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! viber app

Hi am thinking of getting a nokia lumia 520. Not familiar with windows 8. Will I still be able to use the viber app for free like i do on my samsung?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new sim / old number

I have just changed my phone to a Nokia Lumia 620 , i contacted o2 and asked them to put my old number on to my new sim card , which they did . The trouble is my phone shows the new number , yet when i call my phone with my old number it rings plus s...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia lumia 520

Hi dose anyone have problems with delivery reports my phone and sim are new just over24 hours old iam pay monthly I tha turned delivery reports on in settings I have a chat on live chat they said it because the new ness of it and to try again but eve...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement handset sim issue

I've received my replacement handset from the insurance team, it's in mint condition, charging and switching on fine, but every time I put my sim card in it is coming up with the error message "invalid sim" and the screen freezes. The sim is working ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BB 9900 Bold - Unable to set up work email account.

I bought a Blackberry 9900 Bold last year which I set up to receive two email accounts, my own personal account (BT) and my work email account (Microsoft outlook web app). My Blackberry has been away for repairs, so all previous data has been removed...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! alcatel 20.05 problem

i recently bought a alcatel 20.05 pay as you go, and although its generally ok, the only thing wrong seems to be the fact that it plays a tune whenever i send a text message and this can be annoying if ive set it to play a song when i receive a text....

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos