Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring from business contract to a personal contract

Hi I took out a 24 month contract just under a year ago and was put on to a business contract. I don't have a business and never have had but the advisor in the o2 shop said she would put me on to a business contract. I can't remember the reason she ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Alcatel 10.30 peoples views

Hi all,I'm thinking of buying this for a second/spare phone, does anyone use it and what are there thoughts on it?Also does anyone know what charger it uses?Thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows Phone 8 GDR3?

I've never really bothered tracking updates for my phone before so you'll have to accept my apologies for asking the question buuuut...There's a few features in the new GDR3 update that Microsoft announced and released for developers on Oct 14th that...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone else have issues switching between 2G and 3G?

OK here is my issue, its not phone related as I have tested this on an iPhone, Lumia 620 and Nexus 4 I live in a strong H+ area 900Mhz, Now half the times my phones see this as E, and when its on E data does not work at all, I am currently using a Lu...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ‘Password validation by verifying the password on Blackberry Internet Service’

Hello everyone, For 6 weeks to date, I am having trouble with my BB (9360 device Pay as you go on O2): I cannot access my linked email account, because its ‘password is not verified’. When entered the correct password it is not recognised, e.g. messa...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! More rings on 920

Hi all, I have a new Nokia 920. When the phone rings the other person hears @ 15 rings but on the 920 whichever ringtone is selected it will ring @ 4 times. e.g. @ a 5 second gap between the ringtone ringing. (Prefered one is 'nostalgia').My question...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy note 3 or HTC one?

I don't know if this is the right place to post this...But I'm having a difficult choice choosing between the Samsung galaxy note 3 and the HTC one.They both seem like nice phones but I really don't know, was drifting towards the HTC but now toward t...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos