Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 email on kindle fire hd problem

hi, having a problem downloading emails to my kindle fire. it downloads the header but not the body, just goes busy then timesout... i can send ok. any ideas?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 "confirms" Blackberry OS 10.2.1 launch in January

http://www.geekshut.com/o2-confirms-blackberry-os-10-2-1-launches-january/15745 Can't come soon enough! i'm not loading leaks onto my Z10 and I'm looking forward to some of the new features we'll be getting with the OS!

• 79 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! False/virus voicemail from o2

o2 has sent me a virus, a false voicemail which I cannot erase. Every time I switch my phone on it alerts by sound and 'New Voicemail' button, but if I select 'Listen' for the 'New Voicemail' it calls 2202 instead of 901. o2 say they cannot help me, ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help to TopUp from outside UK

Hi, Last year I was traveling throught UK and I bought a Nokia 620 with Pay&Go.I returned to my country (Argentina) and now I want to unlock the phone but I need to have a credit of 15 pounds i my account but, I cant buy it from here with my credit c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BIS will not connect via wifi when abroad

My 9700 will not connect to the BIS (for which I pay a monthly fee) via wifi when I go abroad. Once I switch on (and pay for) data roaming the BIS connects! I shouldn't have to do this!

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! opening email

I can get the email page up but all of a sudden now when I click on the email to open the mail itself it won't open.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! xperia sony 505

mine phone keeps losing the sound it keeps going to zero i have to keep adjusting it then it will work for a while what can i do frustrated

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lumia 930 has no Glance Screen

This week Nokia announced the Lumia 930 and it sure looks like a great phone. I may upgrade to one when the time comes.Unfortunately it doesn't come with a Glance screen like other Lumias as the screen doesn't support "screen memory".I don't think th...

• 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 1020 screen replacement

Hi, I'm finding it really difficult to find UK based screen replacements/someone to fix my screen (it's smashed, but no other issues) for the Nokia Lumia 1020. Does anyone have any ideas/recommendations? Everything I'm finding seems expensive vs the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lumia Cyan blue no more:(

Just been watching Microsoft's Build conference and there is a nice couple of Lumias coming outWith there advertisements and the 625 and a couple of others there dosnt seem to be a Cyan blue anymore, anyone know why they stoped making it?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos