Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Feeling ripped off

Got a Lumia 1020 back in December on refresh the phone cost £600Now the phone costs £240As I said feeling ripped off big time.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! whatsapp with Nokia Lumia 1020

Hi All, I am trying to install whatsapp on my nokia 1020 but it says: "this app is not available for your device. Tap here for more info" after it says: "this might be bacuse yor phone needs to be updated, the app is exclusive to a different provider...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TU Go On Lumia 1020

Hi CommunityI know this has probably been asked before, but it is possible to use teh TU Go service on a windows phone?I have just been chatting online to someone called Rocky, and he said, yes, but when I try download the windows App, it wont as it ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

i have a old phone i am using because i lost my xperia every time i try and use my old phone it says subscribe to packet data first what do i do my old phone is a nokia BL-4B ??????

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volume control to Major Tom...

HiIs there anyway my volume control can be locked at max on a Lumia 625?It continually turns itself down when in my pocket due to the positioning of the control switch.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail on Nokia Lumia

Hi,, Can someone please advise how to access the voice mail on the Nockia Lumia. I set this with a number to acess when new and it is not recognising the number I set it with ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When will O2 have the Blackberry Z30???

So, I've always been a BB person...I use my phone for work so not interested in apps and other features, just pure old email and a good Calender for all appointments .Its almost time to upgrade and I want another BB. Read all reviews and REALLY, and ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

No registered network

I've upgraded from iPhone to Samsung s5 but the Samsung won't let me make calls as no registered network?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 1020 Live Tile's Background Colour.

Hi.I am currently reviewing the Nokia Lumia 1020 Windows phone ,and after modding the settings to suit my needs my attention has been drawn to the colour of the Live Tiles on the home screen.I'm not keen on the rainbow of colours in the phones theme ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos