Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network Busy message

My Mum bought a second hand phone at a car boot sale. Its an O2 X1. Very old from the info I have found on it. It kept coming up "Information: Network Busy". We thought it was a sim card problem so got a new sim. But still it comes up with the same m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extending Ringer on Lumia 1020

Im sick of just getting to the phone for it to disconnect the call, is there a way to extend the ringer on a Nokia Lumia 1020?I remember that with an iphone it's a # number you call...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 930

Its now been a month since the 930 appeared on the "coming soon" list at O2, a rumoured date of June 9th has come and gone. Surely to advertise as coming soon someone knows exactly when that soon will be.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry 10.2.1 Update - Coming soon!

Hi there Blackberry users,I have some good news to share with you all. I don't have an exact date quite yet but the 10.2.1 update is headed your way and should be winging to your device sometime soon. Here's a taster of some of the best bits you can ...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! wp 8.1 preview

Anybody running the 8.1 preview there is a update for it what is does no idea its about 21mb

Resolved! lumia 920 8.1 black update ????

I have a lumia 920 and was told the black update would be due early 2014.. Still no sign of it... Anyone know when its coming??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Feeling ripped off

Got a Lumia 1020 back in December on refresh the phone cost £600Now the phone costs £240As I said feeling ripped off big time.

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! whatsapp with Nokia Lumia 1020

Hi All, I am trying to install whatsapp on my nokia 1020 but it says: "this app is not available for your device. Tap here for more info" after it says: "this might be bacuse yor phone needs to be updated, the app is exclusive to a different provider...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TU Go On Lumia 1020

Hi CommunityI know this has probably been asked before, but it is possible to use teh TU Go service on a windows phone?I have just been chatting online to someone called Rocky, and he said, yes, but when I try download the windows App, it wont as it ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

i have a old phone i am using because i lost my xperia every time i try and use my old phone it says subscribe to packet data first what do i do my old phone is a nokia BL-4B ??????

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos