Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 data

I have a Samsung s3mini, and the other day (24 of september) I used up all my data for that month. Then I got a text message yesterday (27th sept) to say that my next data allowance won't be until the 26th of October and I topped up today. Why is thi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlackBerry 10.3 - New features

So with the release of the BlackBerry Passport today, we found out a few of the new features available in OS 10.3: BlackBerry OS 10.3 features new icons, buttons and other UI elements, with a flatter, more modern design.Minimized apps are Active Fram...

• 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! blackberry 9720 will not open attachments

How do i resent service books on this blackberry? on my old one i could do it on this one i dont seem to be able to find the option. My blackberry will suddently not open attachments at all just gets a red X and the error message "more request cannot...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung GT-S5260 top up

i just topped up my phone on 17/9/2014 i haven't used my credit as i have top up bundles but it says my credit is 00.07 but i still have my bundles if someone could help me it would be most appreciated thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BBM for Windows Phone now available

Okay, this one slipped past me last month! BBM on Windows Phone has finally been officially released and is no longer in Beta! Download it here:http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/store/app/bbm-beta/fc09e558-44e5-489c-a1b2-dc96c1b761fa If you are new t...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Blackberry 9300 won't connect to server

My BB 9300 (software 6.0) worked fine until yesterday when it suddenly stopped receiving emails. I am still getting them on my PC. When attempting to check email settings in Set-up - Email Accounts I get the message 'Your device had a problem connect...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos