Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VPN Code

Hi,im going to China in the next few days and i know il need a VPN code to use Facebook,Twitter etc,please could you tell me how i get this? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BlackBerry Z30?

Is there any news on O2 carrying the blackberry Z30. I sure hope so by November because that's when I upgrade

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft #morelumia event now on, you watching?

#Morelumia Microsoft conference is on at the moment, anyone else watching it? I am, at my work desk (hiding), and i'm impressed. http://www.phonearena.com/news/Livestream-Tune-in-for-Nokia-and-Microsofts-MoreLumia-IFA-2014-event-here_id60176 I'll add...

L_W_Ward by Level 12: Nimble
  • 38 replies
  • 2 kudos

lumia 530

I got my phone today but the in car charger and case didnt arrive so im still waiting. Is the 4gb memory card supposed to come with it?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia Lumia 720 -- phone won;t stop vibrating

Hi,The back button on my nokia lumia 720 is acting like it is being pressed phantomly. The phone will vibrate for no reason and will go off the current window and back through previous ones. I have factory reset it and the problem remains the same.

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to set up Microsoft account so that I can access apps

I have had this phone Nokia for almost a year now When I try to set up Microsoft account it seems to be that I need a different email address I am not able to get any further Not sure what I need to do to set it upWould appreciate help with this as t...

Susan1942 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to move the files to lumia 735

I just got the Lumia 735 form 02 , my old phone was very old lumia 610 so how to move the lumia 610 files like photo and phone number and other thing to 735?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nokia 735 on pay and go

really disappointed with o2 as they have no plans to release this on pay and go i thought this would have sold quite easy as its a mid range lumia phone with good specs,i wonder what there reason is ?

Resolved! Sim card not provisioned on new iphone 6

on 6/10/14 i got an upgrade from my current contract to a new iphone 6, i have a sim in my phone but it says sim card not provisioned, now i was told it would take up to 24 hours to register, but its been at least 30 hours now and still nothing, obvi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos