Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lumia 520 update

Hi how do u update to 801, I have Nokia Lumia 520 thanks b much appreciated

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleted!

HelloWhen I delete on my Nokia 625, then they are truly deleted!Why don't deleted messages go into the appropriate folder (i.e. 'Deleted') thus giving me a chance to retrieve?Sometimes I delete in error... I am only human (so I'm told...) Thanks in a...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia Lumia 1020 Windows 8.1 - Random Freezing when in standby

I have now had my phone replaced and can confirm the problem still exists. I originally though it was a hardware fault, possibly overheating when left on the charger over night, but can now confirm that the phone does not need to be on charge for it ...

xma1e_ by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lumia 930 proximity sensor issue?

Lumia 930, Bought from an O2 shop on the 31st July (running 8.1 update 1). For the last two weeks, when making or receiving phone calls, I get a completely black screen until the call is ended. As I'm led to believe, the screen should be black when h...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have a Nexus 5, but not too happy with it

I've had a Nexus 5 since March 25th 2014 as part of the O2 Refresh plan - so I pay about £20/month for the phone and another £20/month for the tariff. I previously was using an iPhone 4 (standard, not S) and was very happy with it apart from the imme...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

When is Cortana coming for the Nokia 1020 in the UK?

Hi, I've asked this queston to 4 Guru's on Web chat and 2 phone calls later no one has either not heard of Cortana or can't answer my question. I've been told to do hard resets, that it would appear after syncing on Zune and then the Windows App and ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Active Diverts

When I make a call my phone says it has active diverts, but when I check in phone settings it tells me I have no diverts. How donI resolve this?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows phone 8.1 update for non-nokia devices

Hi Everyone!I have a HTC 8x and I've been waiting for the 8.1 update like everyone else. While the new info from O2 was really helpful, it doesn't say anything about non-Nokia devices so I was wondering if anyone has any information about it?

• 49 replies
  • 0 kudos