Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

since Friday just past, my blackberry has the words "Initialisation Failed" with sos in the far,

I have a blackberry 9320, since Friday past, I see the words "Initialisation Failed", I've wiped the phone clean with Blackberry software but no luck!I like my blackberry, this is last chance saloon before i attempt to buy new phone for which i don't...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't find my order

Had message my phone order has been delayed but can't find it online

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! xmas bundle

Put in for the Xmas bundle but can seem to find my order page to track it can you help please .

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry

When are O2 going to have BlackBerry handsets in stock? 

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lumia 1020 availability?

Now listed on O2 website PAYG @ £169.99. Great price I thought but zero stock. I rang some local stores and one of them had a new 1020 in stock but there's an O2 recall notice on it so they can't sell it. Another store further away from home had two ...

Resolved! Public wifi

Neither my Lumia 820 or my 930 will allow me to connect to public wifi hotspots, such as hotels, because although it shows as "connecting" it doesn't open a web page to let me put in login details. I also cannot connect to O2 hotspots such as McDonal...

PaterAnt by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! charges

does anyone know why my gilfrends monthly bill has gone from £20 to over 300 with everything except wifi turned off and only using free wifi how has this happened?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract - Windows Phone

Thinking of jumping ship from Android, I don`t have a plethora off apps on my phone but the ones I do use are covered in Windows. Was quite dissapointed in the support for my S3 for if I had not gone down the custom route, I would have been stuck wit...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant send or recieve MMS on Nokia Lumia 735

Recently upgraded to Nokia Lumia 735 and Received a new Nano Sim from O2 I am unable to send or receive MMS picture messages..I have followed these instructions from /www.geeksquad.co.uk Windows Phone 8.1From the home screen:Swipe your finger from ri...

Juksey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock a unused mobile

I have a Nokia N73 mobile phone which I no longer use. I wish to unlock this phone from the O2 network. How can I do this?I have another mobile a Nokia Lumia 630 which I now use on the O2 network.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos