Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can o2 customers upgrade somebody elses's phone as a gift?

hi there this is nothing to do with my o2 or phone. it is just a question. My boyfriend is also an o2 customer and has been for a while and for xmas i would like to buy him a new mobile phone but i was going to get it as an upgrade is there any chanc...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lumia 930

I've just ordered my new Lumia 930. Does it come with a new, think its called Nano sim card.I'm using an 820 at the moment and pretty sure the sim will be too big for the 930 Any help please Thanks Ray

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Obtaining balance by text message

i have a new phone , a Nokia Lumia 530 and now cannot obtain my balance by text message . . . . . Why is this ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 735 free gift redemption

I have just taken delivery of my New Lumia 735. I am so far very pleased after making the move from Android. However.. There is a free gift offer with this unit via redemption on the microsoft website. When I try to redeem by entering my IMEI informa...

jezza1234 by Level 12: Nimble
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer Contacts to Nokia Lumia 800

Over the weekend, my mum had some issues on her Lumia 800 whereby her Windows Marketplace app would not allow any (evn free apps) to be downloaded to her phone (some kind of mix up with Live IDs). Anyhow, the issue was resolved with a reset of her ph...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lumia 1520

Is this phone still available from 02? It shows up in a direct search on the store but doesn't appear in the device list if you filter by manufacturer.I'm using a L530 at the minute as my L920 suffered a nasty fall, I'm two months off an upgrade and ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei E5220 settings

Visiting UK with my Huawei E5220 (unlocked, bought in NZ) and bought a payandgo data sim from O2 to run our machines (Windows 8.1 tablets) -- but can't get the Huawei to connect properly with O2. I changed the profile to settings I found online (and ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cortana & Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1

Hi Everyone, I've heard that WP 8.1 Update 1 is rolling out to the Lumia 930 devices at the moment, anyone know when other handsets will get the update? Is O2 involved in this update like they were with 8.1 itself? I have the 1520 and can't wait to u...

• 114 replies
  • 0 kudos