Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cisco EHWIC-4G-LTE-G

Hi,I was wondering if anyone has managed to sucessfully configure the EHWIC-4G-LTE-G network module for cisco routers like the 2911 to work with the o2 network? I am succesfully registering to the o2 (network 10) in the uk (country 234) without roami...

jonnymk by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix does not play videos on Windows 8.1 denim.

I have just bought a new Lumia735 with Denim and found out that Netflix gives and error when reproducing video, I have contacted Netflix and it is a Microsoft issue. Netflix said that Microsoft are working on a solution, which, hopefully will be avai...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unable to open media content

Hi received a text on my nokialumia 520 which said it had media content, said get media content now (253KB) however when I clicked nothing happened. Any suggestions please? many thanks

joules by Level 4: Observant
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia 630 auto dialling

Help I've just got a 630 and if I go to phone book to look up a details of someone's number for instance, I find it's dialling out. There is nothing in speed dial so in theory surely should be doing this, is there a way to stop it?Thanks

daydreamer by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows Phone 8.1 Update - All the info right here!

Good news... We have some details on the software update everyone's waiting to get for their Nokia 3310!Just kidding, we're here today to talk about the 8.1 Windows Phone update I know you're all waiting for. We've seen the posts, the tweets, the fac...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 328 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 1520

I am awaiting the update to Cortana for my windows phone . Does anyone know when we will be getting it?Sorry if there is another thread already.

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phablet and Fonepad

For phablets and ASUS fonepad etc that have voice calling facilities,which is the best sim to use? Is it ok to use a normal sim with both mins,texts and data? As they are like tablets if you use a broadband sim then it defeats the object of having vo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia lumia 1020 not receiving texts

Hi guys, right to get straight too it my phone has stopped receiving texts. My job makes me travel all over the world and I have recently arrived back from an overnight trip to the Middle East. Before travelling my phone was receiving and sending tex...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos