I have revived my new phone. .but it's not allowing me to make calls
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Olamilekan
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

You dont have to put the new sim in unless your old sim is a different shape. You need to contact cs to activate the new sim if the new phone has a different sim to your old one

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hiya hope someone can help..my new phone arrived today..it said I had to put the new sim in..it wnt let me make any calls..and when anyone calls me it's the old phn that brings but there no other number showing any where
Message 2 of 6

Olamilekan
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

You dont have to put the new sim in unless your old sim is a different shape. You need to contact cs to activate the new sim if the new phone has a different sim to your old one

Message 3 of 6

Olamilekan
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

What phone have you just got delivered? Does the phone require same sim size? If the answer is Yes then use the old sim in the new phone 

Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you need a different sized sim just do a sim swap http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous how's it going with your new phone? Did the above advice help you out in the end or are you still having trouble making calls?

Message 6 of 6