cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing latest comms apps for people with disabilities

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a disability, and after submitting an article to a magazine for disabled people, I have been asked to write a monthly article on the latest communication apps for people with disabilities. I have a Windows Phone, and the Store doesn't have many apps at all for the disabled. I got it in September (long before I was asked to write the article). So, to test out the apps, I downloaded Android in a virtual machine. Whilst this is okay, it is often slow, and a bit troublesome. As I am paying off my phone in monthly instalments, should I brooch the subject with o2, and see if I can get a phone with Android on?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144330 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You can pay off your device plan if on refresh and upgrade to an android phone or buy any o2 or sim free phone and just put your sim card in it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, and welcome to the community! Please feel free to send me a private message and we can have a chat about any options for you :).

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 4