cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

Since starting my new account there seems rto be an issue.. It seems you have charged me for callls and messages..my deal is supposed to be unlimited calls and texts with 6gb of data so no charges should be on my account at all.

Please remove them and see that no others go on it.

I tried calling 15 min waiting time then  i tried a online chat and got cut off that ..

so now doing this way

thankyou

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, welcome to the community!

Unlimited minuites and SMS only applies to UK mobiles and landlines (beginning 01, 02, 03 & 07) and specifically excludes MMS and calls to service numbers, premium services etc. 

Have you checked your usage via MyO2 either on the O2 website or via the app to see what you have been charged for? 

It is worth pointing out that we aren't O2 Customer Services, we're just customers like you therefore if there is a billing issue with your account you would need to speak to the team either by calling or using live chat. That said, we will certainly do our best to help if it's simply down to charges for calls which you thought would be included in your Unlimited package. 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, welcome to the community!

Unlimited minuites and SMS only applies to UK mobiles and landlines (beginning 01, 02, 03 & 07) and specifically excludes MMS and calls to service numbers, premium services etc. 

Have you checked your usage via MyO2 either on the O2 website or via the app to see what you have been charged for? 

It is worth pointing out that we aren't O2 Customer Services, we're just customers like you therefore if there is a billing issue with your account you would need to speak to the team either by calling or using live chat. That said, we will certainly do our best to help if it's simply down to charges for calls which you thought would be included in your Unlimited package. 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
See help here for what is and isn't included in your allowances http://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/other-numbers-and-charges
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymousnoone from o2 will see your post here so please call customer service as advised 

Message 4 of 4