cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Alert

Anonymous
Not applicable

I keep getting a Call Alert text message saying someone called me but didn't leave a message.

It keeps repeating, ten times or more per day (and night). I have deleted it, stopped the messages from the 901 menu, started them again, switched off the phone, taken the battery out and removed the SIM then re-assembled it. Talked to the guru at my local shop and the online guru but all to no avail.

What in earth is going on? I only need to be notified once! Not every half hour. It's always the same message.

Please help if you can.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143416 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Have you tried calling customer services to see if they can do a reset? http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Dialing 1710 should also turn call alert on/off so try turning it off and back on to see if it helps.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous are you still having this call alert issue? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3