cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry messenger

Anonymous
Not applicable

Since completing an update, following advice from o2 i have lost bbm. I completed the steps as advised to get it working again and now all of my contacts are 'pending' and my friends have requested me also and its still not coming through. Can anyone advise me as to how to get up and running again. I received a text saying that i was registered on the network but nothing is happening..

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Was the message from Blackberry or O2? It should be from Blackberry.

Try removing and reinserting the battery.

If the BIS is active then you should see network in capital letters eg GPRS, E or 3G with the berries next to it. If in lower case and no berries BIS is not properly active. You may just have to wait for changes to services to be registered, it can take up to 24 hours though usually only a couple of hours, but you may need to turn your phone off and on for changes to take effect.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Was the message from Blackberry or O2? It should be from Blackberry.

Try removing and reinserting the battery.

If the BIS is active then you should see network in capital letters eg GPRS, E or 3G with the berries next to it. If in lower case and no berries BIS is not properly active. You may just have to wait for changes to services to be registered, it can take up to 24 hours though usually only a couple of hours, but you may need to turn your phone off and on for changes to take effect.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 2 of 2