cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

big bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi i got a big bill for over £500 and ive not used my iphone 4 that much theyve sent me 3 bills in the space of one month i then asked if i can change my number they said yeah i can all i needed to do is get a new sim witch i did and told them i get a new sim they storted it out and now my iphone 4 is blocked i cant get anyone to phone me so now all the jobs ive applied for i dont get now 😞 i asked them why is it  so high they said i havent paid a bill when i paid my last bill in jan 

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Have you looked in MyO2 to see what the charges are for?
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
The short answer here is to speak directly by telephone to Customer Services before this goes further.

Its possible they blocked your services for non-payment.
Message 3 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

ive done that ive phoned them emailed them and not heard anything for days then they wont give me much infor

Message 4 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

ive done that ive phoned them emailed them and not heard anything for days then they wont give me much infor

You could try taking all your paperwork with you to a high-street store, although you may be told they cannot help or you may get a helpful employee who will instigate a phone call to Customer Services.

Are you stating that CS are not advising you on what steps they are taking.

Their is a complaint online procedure you can follow via link on the 02 site.

Message 5 of 26

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It sounds like they are asking for the contract to be paid up in full. You really need to speak to them urgently or authorise a responsible adult to speak on your behalf.

Message 6 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

i phoned them back up they said if i pay £250 theyll unblock my iphone then pay aother £250 and my phone will be working again they said theyll send aother sim card i brought the iphone on line

Message 7 of 26

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

So what are the charges for?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 8 of 26

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Your lucky that they'll unblock after £250:)

Seen quite a few customers have to pay the full amount before service is restored.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 9 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

What are the charges for have you not paid the bills

Message 10 of 26