cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would they have preferred a Jag instead?

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Don't you just love tourists and photographers who pay nothing yet have the audacity to "complain": http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-38867290

And more from the source since the BBC seems to be getting worse these days: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11374252/Yellow-car-photobombs-tourist-pictu...

I mean a bright yellow Corsa is a rartiy in itself! Just how many have you seen on the road in the daytime? He needs to fit a loud spoiler, wide rims and a blaring sub-woofer and get those windows tinted. Reminds me, is Tim Westwood still doing P.imp* my ride tongue

*edited since apparently its in the profanity filter!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
That's mental. Poor guy.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 2 of 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

You can see the repeats but I think the show you mention was taken off air ....A lot of controversy about the US show... claiming the cars and show were fake. ...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 10

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Some people need to get a life!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 10

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Guy should Paint his cottage door yellow and maybe the roof!! What a shame that these days people will always find something to complain about.....sad people that is!

Message 5 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Sadly I think he has made himself a pariah in that narrow minded part of the country. He can stick to his guns and face constant abuse....or make life easier for himself and move. He certainly will never be accepted as part of that community

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 10

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Harassment is a criminal offence.
Whether you agree with his stance or not he should not have to move.
He may have to be a bit more considerate and I'm sure there are 2 sides to every story but surely the police should be investigating this?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Harassment is a criminal offence.
Whether you agree with his stance or not he should not have to move.
He may have to be a bit more considerate and I'm sure there are 2 sides to every story but surely the police should be investigating this?

I totally agree Rich. However having watched a couple of episodes of Neighbours from Hell I can say the police are slow to act on issues of this type. They also dont take things too seriously unless there is evidence via CCTV and logs of incidents. No he should not have to move at all. However he needs to decide whether it is an acceptable quality of life to stick to his guns.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 10

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

There is just no excuse for the small mindless of some people. Ruined my photo....Get a grip, get a life and just get! If he had a red car would that make a difference to a photo? It's still a modern addition to an historical picturesque view. Same people who go into the countryside to take a photo and are offended that there are, OMG. ...pylons! I'm fairly sure they are happy to have the same pylons serving their needs at home....or maybe they should just buy a tent, go live in a forest and get back to true nature!

Message 9 of 10

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Maybe the mongs should learn photoshop if their pictures are so biblically important to them.
Message 10 of 10