Did you mean: 

What mobile games do you play?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

I've spent a lot of (pleasurable!) time playing games on my mobile (currently iPhone 6S, which I'm thinking of changing, but that's beside the point), and I'd love to hear which games you have on yours?? slight_smile

@Glory1 I know you have hundreds of games on your mobile and Kindle, if I remember correctly, maybe some of the same ones than what I play or have tried. slight_smile

At the moment my favourites are:

Juice Jam:

I'm at level 305 and proud of it! grin It's like a "match 3" kind of game:

Fishdom:

I'm at level 210! grin Also match three kind of game, although it has some other cool elements like keeping fish in different fish tanks, collecting exotic plants, etc.

Zombie Castaways:

This is super addictive, but I have to take breaks for days because it frustrates me a lot. grin It's about a zombie who wants to become human and find love.

Also what I play currently is the Bubble Wrap game I mentioned in another thread LOL (it's actually better than it sounds), and a little bit of Farm Heroes (match 3 again) and I have just downloaded Word Cookies, recommended by @Glory1! So far I'm really liking it:

Have you tried any of these too? Which level are you at? If these are not your cup of tea then which kinds of games do you like to play on mobile? slight_smile

Message 1 of 282
281 REPLIES 281

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I got stuck on level 35 @Marjo so haven"t played for a while. As I've said am really into Word Cookies and also Word Crush also by BitMango. I start playing and lose track of time. Suddenly I find I haven't moved for a couple of hours with the phone stuck in my hand....😂
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 61 of 282

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions
Was Alphabetty mentioned yet? Just downloaded it and I loved it from level 1! In case you'd like to download it too and try it out. slight_smile I think it's from the same guys who make Candy Crush.
Message 62 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Alphabetty is from the same developers as the Candy Crush group - King.

Haven't played in quite a while @Marjo as I got stuck on a level and had/have so many other games to play.

May go back to it but not at the moment - way too many other games, 2 of which are word games Word Cookies and Word Crush. I am nearly finished with Word Cookies - hoping they update with more levels. Word Crush really makes you work. It starts off easy but gets progressively tougher as you progress. Also it's not as straight forward as other word games I've played which is why I'm so hooked.

Message 63 of 282

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions
You really have played almost all of them I'm sure, @Glory1! grin I also got Bubble Witch Saga now so let's see how that goes. It started easy so I'm currently level 12. It reminds me of that older dinosaur egg shooting game. Does anyone remember what that one was called??
Message 64 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
@Marjo just downloaded a new word game - Word Connect. I'm hooked on it and find myself playing it, Word Cookies and Word Crush in turns. All my other games are taking a back seat.

Word Connect looks easy to start with 2 snd 3 letter words. Then 2, 3 and 4 letter words. I'm now up to 2, 3, 4 and 5 letter words.

Coins are earned every time you complete a chapter and also on completion of certain words.

I'm addicted....😅

Message 65 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks for the tip @Glory1, I don't think I've tried that one yet. Let's see if I can find it for my iPhone. grin The only word game I've played recently and really like at the moment is Alphabetty. It feels like one of those match 3 games, but instead of matching gems or fruit etc. you make words.

Edit: I found the Word Connect game in the app store! Downloading and will try it soon. grin What level are you on?

Message 66 of 282

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
download "dont screw up"

grin
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 67 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I'm on level 96 @Marjo and only had this game a few days. Really am addicted. I play at least one level every time I touch my phone. Then Word Cookies and then Word Crush....😊

Message 68 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Just downloaded @Curr946, thank you. Another game I can see me getting addicted to. Have to get faster though but so far like it. It's funny and will definitely keep my mind agile - if not my fingers....🤣

Message 69 of 282

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 6975 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Just downloaded word cookies & word connect @Glory1 on level 2 of word cookies slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 70 of 282