Did you mean: 

What mobile games do you play?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

I've spent a lot of (pleasurable!) time playing games on my mobile (currently iPhone 6S, which I'm thinking of changing, but that's beside the point), and I'd love to hear which games you have on yours?? slight_smile

@Glory1 I know you have hundreds of games on your mobile and Kindle, if I remember correctly, maybe some of the same ones than what I play or have tried. slight_smile

At the moment my favourites are:

Juice Jam:

I'm at level 305 and proud of it! grin It's like a "match 3" kind of game:

Fishdom:

I'm at level 210! grin Also match three kind of game, although it has some other cool elements like keeping fish in different fish tanks, collecting exotic plants, etc.

Zombie Castaways:

This is super addictive, but I have to take breaks for days because it frustrates me a lot. grin It's about a zombie who wants to become human and find love.

Also what I play currently is the Bubble Wrap game I mentioned in another thread LOL (it's actually better than it sounds), and a little bit of Farm Heroes (match 3 again) and I have just downloaded Word Cookies, recommended by @Glory1! So far I'm really liking it:

Have you tried any of these too? Which level are you at? If these are not your cup of tea then which kinds of games do you like to play on mobile? slight_smile

Message 1 of 282
281 REPLIES 281

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
it is a rather high number. although someone I know is further along...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 41 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
it is a rather high number. although someone I know is further along...

I am well impressed!

At the moment, my status update:

• Juice Jam: stuck at level 305
  • Fishdom: level 214 ( @Glory1 the fish just said "Special agent 007 reporting, all clear in the aquarium." grin )
  • Cookie Jam: level 37
  • Farm Heroes Super Saga (forgot I had this one!): level 38
  • Candy Crush Saga: level 7
  • Candy Crush Jelly Saga: level 1
  • Candy Crush Soda Saga: level 1
  • Word Cookies: Banana 14
  • Best Fiends (forgot I had this!): stuck at level 248
  • Downloaded Word Trek and so far got to level Spider-3!

Message 42 of 282

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Ok @Marjo:

Word Cookies: Lime 3
Candy Crush Jelly Saga: level 6*
Candy Crush Saga: level 16*
Candy Crush Soda Saga: level 15*

*All started from level 1 when I downloaded from Amazon Cloud on my new Kindle end-December.

Don't have Word Trek but that sounds interesting so may download today....😊
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 43 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Just downloaded Word Trek @Marjo and have played a couple of levels. Like it....😊 Thank you for mentioning it another game to play and improve my knowledge.

Message 44 of 282

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 6973 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Downloaded word trek too and liking it
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 45 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Ok so my latest update! grin

I managed to beat that difficult level in Fishdom and am now stuck at 242. In Cookie Jam I've managed to get to level 80!

And I started a new one which is super relaxing to play (except the levels that have a time limit, those are a bit panicky for me!), Mahjong Treasure Quest. It's similar to those match-3 games with the game map of levels, but instead of match 3, you have mahjong levels on your journey. Level 59!

Anyone tried this one yet? slight_smile

mahjong.jpeg

Message 46 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Hi @Marjo. Not tried Mahjong Treasure Quest. I play Hidden Mahjong games from Amazon Underground. No in-app purchases and not timed. I'm like you I tend to panic on timed levels.

How are you getting on with Word Cookies? I warn you as you get further along there are less words to find but it gets harder to find those few words. I'm on Super Chef Raspberry and each level is taking longer than all the previous packs. Still it's improving my word power no end.

Gave up on Word Trek as I got stuck and just couldn't get on.

Message 47 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:
Hi @Marjo. Not tried Mahjong Treasure Quest. I play Hidden Mahjong games from Amazon Underground. No in-app purchases and not timed. I'm like you I tend to panic on timed levels.

How are you getting on with Word Cookies? I warn you as you get further along there are less words to find but it gets harder to find those few words. I'm on Super Chef Raspberry and each level is taking longer than all the previous packs. Still it's improving my word power no end.

Gave up on Word Trek as I got stuck and just couldn't get on.

I've been playing the mahjong one so much that I haven't remembered to play Word Cookies or Word Trek in a while. LOL I'll report on those later! I played a bit of Farm Heroes after a while along with the mahjong game and got to level 58.

I opened the game now to check which level it was and got notification that I have unlimited lives for the next hour. grin

Message 48 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Is that Farm Heroes Saga or Farm Heroes Super Saga @Marjo? I'm thinking about downloading the latter again.

Message 49 of 282

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

The only mobile type game I play is angry birds friends as each tournament is different and you are comparing others you know for your scores 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 50 of 282