Did you mean: 

What mobile games do you play?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

I've spent a lot of (pleasurable!) time playing games on my mobile (currently iPhone 6S, which I'm thinking of changing, but that's beside the point), and I'd love to hear which games you have on yours?? slight_smile

@Glory1 I know you have hundreds of games on your mobile and Kindle, if I remember correctly, maybe some of the same ones than what I play or have tried. slight_smile

At the moment my favourites are:

Juice Jam:

I'm at level 305 and proud of it! grin It's like a "match 3" kind of game:

Fishdom:

I'm at level 210! grin Also match three kind of game, although it has some other cool elements like keeping fish in different fish tanks, collecting exotic plants, etc.

Zombie Castaways:

This is super addictive, but I have to take breaks for days because it frustrates me a lot. grin It's about a zombie who wants to become human and find love.

Also what I play currently is the Bubble Wrap game I mentioned in another thread LOL (it's actually better than it sounds), and a little bit of Farm Heroes (match 3 again) and I have just downloaded Word Cookies, recommended by @Glory1! So far I'm really liking it:

Have you tried any of these too? Which level are you at? If these are not your cup of tea then which kinds of games do you like to play on mobile? slight_smile

Message 1 of 282
281 REPLIES 281

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:
Well I've been playing Wordscapes for a while now and love it. It's different to the other word games I have but just as addictive. It'll take me some time to get near you but I'll do my best. So here I come...

Good luck! My brilliance is now at 10,005!

Message 81 of 282

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Thank you @Marji and you are brilliant indeed. Don't think I'll catch you up but I'll have a good go.

Thing is I'm playing several word games in between all the other games I play so some way to go to get anywhere near you.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 82 of 282

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
Welcome to the forum Marji !!!!
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 83 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Oops I've done it again. That was meant to be @Marjo. Bet I made your day @Beenherebefore LOL

Message 84 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

LOL I will adopt that as my new nickname from now on @Glory1!

Message 85 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Well @Marjo it wasn't a total screw up then if I've given you a new nickname 😂

Message 86 of 282

JackJarvisEsq
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been playing Deal or No Deal on the mobile recently! Shame the show has been axed. I barely watched it at the time, now I'm into it. Smiley LOL

Message 87 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@JackJarvisEsq wrote:

I've been playing Deal or No Deal on the mobile recently! Shame the show has been axed. I barely watched it at the time, now I'm into it. Smiley LOL

Interesting @JackJarvisEsq! Is it a game based on a TV show or something? Never heard of it before! open_mouth

Message 88 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Haven't posted in this one for a while. Just wanted to mention in case you're looking for new games to try, I recently downloaded one called Taps to Riches. grin It reminds me of Sim City mobile a little bit. It's quite silly, and if you don't like tapping on your mobile screen multiple times in a row then it's probably not for you. LOL

It's a property buying kind of game and you increase your 'wealth' all the time, the more you do the more properties you can get. Simple but the numbers are quite addictive for me so I keep tapping.

Let me know if you've tried it!

Message 89 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Not my type of game @Marjo. I prefer match 3, hidden object, solitaire, hidden difference and word games. And tbh I have more than enough games atm.

Anyway, I'm still in read mode and have devoured 3 books in the last week. Currently reading End of Watch - Stephen King, which I'm halfway through. Haven't played any of my games for a few weeks. When I'm not reading I'm watching live TV, recordings or films/TV boxsets; or sleeping.....😂

Message 90 of 282