Did you mean: 

What mobile games do you play?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

I've spent a lot of (pleasurable!) time playing games on my mobile (currently iPhone 6S, which I'm thinking of changing, but that's beside the point), and I'd love to hear which games you have on yours?? slight_smile

@Glory1 I know you have hundreds of games on your mobile and Kindle, if I remember correctly, maybe some of the same ones than what I play or have tried. slight_smile

At the moment my favourites are:

Juice Jam:

I'm at level 305 and proud of it! grin It's like a "match 3" kind of game:

Fishdom:

I'm at level 210! grin Also match three kind of game, although it has some other cool elements like keeping fish in different fish tanks, collecting exotic plants, etc.

Zombie Castaways:

This is super addictive, but I have to take breaks for days because it frustrates me a lot. grin It's about a zombie who wants to become human and find love.

Also what I play currently is the Bubble Wrap game I mentioned in another thread LOL (it's actually better than it sounds), and a little bit of Farm Heroes (match 3 again) and I have just downloaded Word Cookies, recommended by @Glory1! So far I'm really liking it:

Have you tried any of these too? Which level are you at? If these are not your cup of tea then which kinds of games do you like to play on mobile? slight_smile

Message 1 of 282
281 REPLIES 281

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Enjoy @blissgirl. I warn you it starts easy but it will get harder. A great brain workout
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 71 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Curr946 Is it for iPhone too? grin I'll need to download it and will let you know if I like it. If it's about speed I normally get panicked easily and then "rage quit" the game. lol

@Glory1 I also got addicted to the Word Connect. LOL

Message 72 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I did warn you @Marjo it is very addictive. I was playing it before I went out this morning. And if I hadn't stopped myself I would still be playing it and never got out the door....😂

Message 73 of 282

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions
Hey @Glory1, I'm still playing Word Connect. grin is it rude to play it while sitting in a restaurant? Anyway, I'm enjoying my dessert together with this game and I'm at level 96 already. Did I pass your level yet??
Message 74 of 282

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions
Ha level 100! grin
Message 75 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
@Marjo great to see you're as addicted to Word Connect as me. If, as I assume, you're on your own then no it's not rude to play the game in a restaurant.

And, errm I'm at level 188 so not passed me yet 😄

Message 76 of 282

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Not as good, as don't screw up, but playing a bit of family guys throwdown 😁
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 77 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:
@Marjo great to see you're as addicted to Word Connect as me. If, as I assume, you're on your own then no it's not rude to play the game in a restaurant.

And, errm I'm at level 188 so not passed me yet

189 reached @Glory1!

I haven't played that in a little while though as I discovered a game called WordScapes. It's a word game too, with a relaxing music and the lovely background scenery changes when you change levels. I confess I played for approximately 4 hours in a row! (due to lack of 'lives' system in the game). This is one of the rare ones that I have purchased the ad-free version.

Added: screenshot! It also shows my current 'brilliance'. grin

Wordscapes

Message 78 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Evening @Marjo. The word games I have and the levels I'm at are:

Word Connect: level 441
Word Cookies: level Best Chef, sub
level: Pineapple
Word Crush: level: Scholar, sub
level: Smell (hidden
theme)

I've found a new game Word Bakery which combines Word Connect with Word Cookies. Just started so am only at Amateur level. There is a daily bonus plus a chance to win more coins completing a daily challenge.

I will check out Wordscapes which you seem to have made your own 😉 and let you know what I think.

Message 79 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Well I've been playing Wordscapes for a while now and love it. It's different to the other word games I have but just as addictive. It'll take me some time to get near you but I'll do my best. So here I come....😄😉

Message 80 of 282