Did you mean: 

What made me happy today...

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey guys.

In one of my old forums I was a member of (not existing anymore since this year), we had a thread where everybody just told in short what made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! slight_smile

To start: I'm working for EMS and my first call today was am expected birth. So we hoped we would be able to bring her into hospital just in time. But it didn't work. I was at the patient and she just said "it's coming"... My team-mate was driving REALLY fast, it took him about an kilometer to brake - during that time the baby was just born. Even we were a really young team and not long into job, we did VERY well and even the doctors told us we did excellent.

(Our last call was a reanimation on the street, the woman did not get an own circulation again.... But I guess that's the circle of life :D)

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 2,224
2,223 REPLIES 2,223

Anonymous
Not applicable

Primark in Leeds has moved into the 'old' Bhs store ... quite central now, not far from the train station

Message 51 of 2,224

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
Aaahhh !...... Primani.....hard to beat when it comes to T-shirts
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 52 of 2,224

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

You can get some damn good stuff from Primark. All it takes is a bit of searching.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 53 of 2,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

that teal / turquoise VW camper van that has been outside my front wall since before Easter has moved down the street Bouncy 

Message 54 of 2,224

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

that teal / turquoise VW camper van that has been outside my front wall since before Easter has moved down the street Bouncy 

Strong winds or all the graffiti you daubed on it? LOL

Message 55 of 2,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Strong winds or all the graffiti you daubed on it? LOL

the box of 18 Morrisons, no doubt poorly raised, hen eggs I threw at it from all angles LOL

I have actually done that twice (I kid you not, & taken photos) 

Pi$$es me right orf ... wall to roadside is about 4' - 4'6" high I'd say ... yeah I know I don't own it ... but my block of 6 old stone terraced houses, well none of us own a car = it's all the local council's fault ... my son has had a parking ticket before now, I put 2 wheelie bins & a large cone out, but local council employee tossers moved them onto the pavement ... Drum 

Message 56 of 2,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

the swallows / housemartins are back Bouncy

there's usually a nest in the 15' or so void under my living room ... I don't go to check for fear of disturbing them ... but at dawn & dusk when nesting the parent birds can be seen = they are sooo very very fast in flight slight_smile

Message 57 of 2,224

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
Swifts and swallows have already fledged in Spain....young ones being taught how to dive-bomb the swimming pool for a drink !
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 58 of 2,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Beenherebefore wrote:
Swifts and swallows have already fledged in Spain....young ones being taught how to dive-bomb the swimming pool for a drink !

LOL

Message 59 of 2,224

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions
I might have mentioned this before... but the sunshine today made me feel happy! Let's hope tomorrow we will all have some sun to enjoy. slight_smile
Message 60 of 2,224