Did you mean: 

What are you looking at?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys!

I've seen mention of X-Factor, Strictly, that baking show, Poldark (@Cleoriff) and of course my current favourite, Star Trek (the original).

I want to know what other series you watch or have watched in the past that you consider favourites?

My list is so long that if I post all of it you will think I have no social life. tongue But these are some of the best ones I've ever watched (in no particular order):

• The X-Files
  • Vampire Diaries
  • True Blood
  • Star Trek (original from the 60s)
  • Stargate SG1
  • Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
  • Stargate Atlantis
  • Agatha Christie's Poirot
  • Northern Exposure
  • The Bold and the Beautiful
  • Bones
  • Madam Secretary
  • Elementary

Which ones of these have you seen?

Message 1 of 95
94 REPLIES 94

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I just dislike B class celebrities trying for a little more fame and money. Kinda sad to be honest...

You have to let go of your bias and see beyond that @jonsie wink

On this show they get their come uppance......and have to work for their money.

I get great pleasure watching them buried underground in coffins covered in cockroaches, or sitting down to a 3 course meal of vomit fruit, Kangeroo dangly bits, and fish eyes....just so they can get food for the camp...

:vom :vom

Maybe I am sick and twisted?.....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 91 of 95

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

I think anyone taking part in this excuse for entertainment should be condemned to spend the rest of their miserable existence in the jungle....A bit harsh maybe and no disrespect to the half a million people who enjoy it of course. Not for me I'm afraid!

Message 92 of 95

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Each to their own @jonsie It would be boring if we all liked the same stuff....Dance

Mind you I am looking forward to the return of Sherlock in January....Popcorn

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 93 of 95

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Each to their own @jonsie It would be boring if we all liked the same stuff....Dance

Mind you I am looking forward to the return of Sherlock in January....Popcorn

Now that is a programme I love though maybe not for the same reason as your good self Dance

Message 94 of 95

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Just thought I would resurrect this thread to give a heads up on a brilliant new series just started on BBC 1

Called 'Spy In The Wild' It is filmed using animatronic animals with hidden cameras. The makers of the series have created several 'animals' designed to infiltrate the social circles of elusive creature and capture them in their natural state.

There was a real comedy moment when a real tortoise tried to mate with it's animatronic counterpart....

Also a bit of a tear jerker when spy monkey dropped and lay still causing the Langur monkey troop to grieve for the loss of one of it's members. Narrated by David Tennant it really is a must watch for anyone interested in wildlife

Spy In The Wild's grieving monkeys are breaking the internet's heart

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b088t67m

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 95 of 95