Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United We Stand

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Thoughts and prayers with everybody involved once again; another morning breaks and another act of mindless, twisted devastation breaks with it. But we must not let it break our resolve, we must not let it break us.

Sometimes this country, heck this whole world is a sad and cruel place to call home. But home it is, and we must stand united and strong if we are to have any chance of bringing this mindless, senseless depravity to an end. It feeds on hate, on despair and on fear. Without that, with love and unity, it will flounder and not flourish.

Terror and hate know no colour, no race, no creed, no religion. They are a disease, a scourge on a beautiful and wonderful civilisation, and to overcome them all we need to do is stand strong together and not allow them to take a hold. 

United we stand, divided we fall. x 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

An eye for an eye just makes everyone blind to a solution. What is happening to the world? When will it ever end? Certainly not in my lifetime. 

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Vey very sad to say ... appropriately said above  @Wa10 & @Wa10 ^  ^  ^  

Heard the horrific news, as it was breaking, when listening to BBC World Service during the night 

My thoughts, as ever, in circumstances like these, go to those affected by the atrocity & their loved ones

Image result for bereavement flowers images

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Absolutely terrible attack. I will say this with great sadness. It appears now that driving a car or van directly into a crowd will become more and more common.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

I applaud your words @Wa10 and totally agree. We should never let these evil people divide us. Hate knows no race or religion but neither does love. And it is the latter we should focus on

I also agree with @Cleoriff that driving a van or car into innocent people will become more and more common.

My heart goes out to all those affected by this shocking and senseless attack.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 5 of 5