Did you mean: 

Trump is President......

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

Just watched the inauguration - It's now official, watch out wink

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/20/510629447/watch-live-president-trumps-inauguration-ceremony

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1 of 147
146 REPLIES 146

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Yes @Cleoriff that's what worries me. She was in complete control in public with Trump saying virtually nothing and looking slightly lost. But who knows what goes on in their private chats. It's a wait and see game now.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 81 of 147

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Just watched them on another news channel. Had to smile at the words of the commentator. "President Trump led Theresa May into the conference. Very much like the ringleader of his own circus"

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 82 of 147

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Oh dear... President Donald Trump has announced new extreme vetting measures to "keep radical Islamic terrorists out of the US".. Rolleys

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38777437

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 83 of 147

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Yep. And for radical Islamic terrorists read Muslims. Any Muslims and all Muslims. To Trump they're all radical islamic terrorists.

Message 84 of 147

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Outrageous policies coming thick and fast. He needs to slow down and seek advice from his Senate because at the moment is hurtling at breakneck speed headlong into disaster.

Message 85 of 147

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I doubt Trump will take advice from Congress. Not sure he takes advice from his advisors though he did say that he took the advice from his new Secretary of Defence on torture, thank God. But he flip flops so much he could change his mind tomorrow.

I wonder if he is issuing these Executive Orders so fast because he is afraid if he slows down something or someone will prevent him from doing what he wants.

Of course, it could just be he's plain crazy. I'm inclined to the latter.

Message 86 of 147

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Well he is meeting with Putin next week. Now there's a frightening thought....Shocked

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 87 of 147

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

He has certainly torn The US in two and up to now he seems to be on a global mission to do the same.

Message 88 of 147

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:
Yep. And for radical Islamic terrorists read Muslims. Any Muslims and all Muslims. To Trump they're all radical islamic terrorists.

Well its not exactly countries like Indonesia & Saudi Arabia which also are known hotbeds of radicalism let alone several others. The countries currently singled out have always been on the list of suspect countries and not only in the US as the UK and beyond are quite specific about them. 

Surprised Turkey isn't on the list yet considering Erdogan is threatening to Europe with more refugees if he doesn't get his way. There's a dangerous link between wanting visa free travel in Europe for Turkish citizens and allowing citizenship to refugees which will mask the movement of terrorists as the intention will be corrupted by bribery. 

Message 89 of 147

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I agree with what you say @sheepdog. But my concern and that of others is that Trump's Executive Order masks his desire to keep all Muslims from entering the US regardless of the country they're coming from.

The man is a racist and is pandering to those that view any follower of Islam as a potential threat.

I remember 9/11. I lost friends in 9/11 so I understand and welcome the need to be vigilant. But there is vigilance and there is racial and religious hatred. Trump with this Executive Order and his trumpeting (pardon the pun) of building a Mexican wall to me tend towards the latter.

Message 90 of 147