Did you mean: 

Trump is President......

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

Just watched the inauguration - It's now official, watch out wink

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/20/510629447/watch-live-president-trumps-inauguration-ceremony

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1 of 147
146 REPLIES 146

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I'm sorry but torture does not work. I don't care what anyone says. People will say what you want to hear to stop the pain and what you want to hear may not, and often isn't, the truth.

And does Trump want to bring America down to the level of ISIS. I know Trump doesn't care what the world thinks of him but does he really want America to be on a par with Islamic terrorists? Is he really that stupid? The answer is yes he is. Let us pray his advisors have more sense.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 61 of 147

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Just watching him on BBC....(he is giving an interview to an ABC journalist)

He has just said... and I quote "I can be the most Presidential person you have met"  Then went on to show a doctored picture of the crowd at his inauguration. He said "This showed the sea of love for him" What a wally.....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 62 of 147

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Of course @Cleoriff he conveniently forgets the demonstrations when he took office and the various marches world-wide against his proposed policies. What an amazing memory he has.

And he tops it off by showing a doctored photo of the crowds at his inauguration. Like we and the rest of the world didn't see his inauguration and the crowds for ourselves. He obviously takes us for complete fools.

He is completely deluded and clearly is on planet Trump. Lord knows he's not on earth with the rest of us.

Message 63 of 147

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Mind you it was a picture taken from the back of him (Like a KIng viewing his subjects) ...so I suspect it did look good from his perspective....Smiley Frustrated

Just looked. It was this one....

Related image

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 64 of 147

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 65 of 147

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
As my mum would say @jonsie from your mouth to God's ear.

Or to quote Captain Luc Pickard of the USS Enterprise 'Make it so'.......😄

Message 66 of 147

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

The Mexican President has cancelled his meeting with Trump......so stalemate then...Rolleys

Not sure who is gonna pay for that damn wall then....Popcorn

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 67 of 147

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
It won't be Mexico wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 68 of 147

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
It won't be Mexico wink

I know that. I can see him getting more and more frustrated when his insane policies come to nought.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 69 of 147

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
It won't just be Trump getting frustrated but his inane followers who thought he could actually do the things he stupidly promised in his campaign speeches.

I watched the news tonight and one of his ardent supporters was asked if she would be prepared to pay for the wall if Mexico didn't and she said yes. How many of his followers feel the same. Especially those in low-income families who struggle each day to put food on the table.

And now he is preparing to awaken the sleeping dragon that is China. Big big mistake.

Message 70 of 147