Did you mean: 

Trump is President......

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144350 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

Just watched the inauguration - It's now official, watch out wink

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/20/510629447/watch-live-president-trumps-inauguration-ceremony

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1 of 147
146 REPLIES 146

Fellwalker
Level 9: Fired up
  • 245 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

There is clearly nothing to worry about, as he will never let the American people down.  This extract from his speech:

"From this day forward, it's going to be only America first, America first. Every decision on trade, on taxes, on immigration, on foreign affairs will be made to benefit American workers and American families. We must protect our borders from the ravages of other countries making our product, stealing our companies and destroying our jobs.

Protection will lead to great prosperity and strength. I will fight for you with every breath in my body, and I will never ever let you down."

He then went on to a dinner that cost more per head than many of those very people that voted for him earn in a month.

Did you see when he absolutely snubbed the Clintons? He stretched past them to shake other's hands.

Did you see when a cohort of troops started marching up behind him?  Was it going to be a coup?

Note 9. O2 since 2007.
Message 21 of 147

MI5
  • 144350 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

[video]

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 22 of 147

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I am watching the news and if I was worried before I am terrified now. America first is his mantra. So God help the rest of the world. And god help Anerica because she can't stand alone in the world as it is today. She needs us as much as we need her.

However, I want to see what Trump actually does as he's not a dictator and he may find, as did his predecessors, that it's not so easy to win your agenda. At least I hope so.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 23 of 147

Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually thought that when that troop of soldiers came up before him they were going to take him away as if an assassination attempt was about to happen 

Message 24 of 147

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

[video]

Not sure about that one. I have seen a site where they are calling for him to be impeached. Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 147

MI5
  • 144350 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-impeachment-effort-website-rootsaction...

Currently using:
Message 26 of 147

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

"Within hours of his inauguration, the website was hard to load, perhaps under the swell of user activity".

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 147

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23077 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

On the left, the turnout for President Obama's first inauguration. On the right, Trump's. You don't need to do the math.

Obama-Trump.jpg

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 28 of 147

Fellwalker
Level 9: Fired up
  • 245 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

If you were worried before

https://www.whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy

Note 9. O2 since 2007.
Message 29 of 147

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Apparently Climate change is no longer a problem in the US. All references to it have been deleted from the White House website from 12 midday...the same time Trump took office

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/all-references-to-climate-change-have-been-deleted-from-the-white-h...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 30 of 147