Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah ... the forum's little young Lord @viridis III ... you have made me laugh out loud ha ha ha LOL

thank you ever so much for replying in your inimitable way Thanks!

do you think you would ever do a guide to photography / video with a drone? ... you know how big a fan I am of your photography especially the scenery ones ... I'm just a point & shoot person allus have been ... remember my trusty Kodak Instamatic

Am going to make 3 albums of the kids wedding photos & honeymoon scenery photos ... for me, my mum, & my joker close friend B

do you print off any of your wonderful photos viridis?

Message 7301 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

What do you do when = there is nothing much in the fridge ... the ice box is full of healthy veg you don't want to eat ... plenty of tins / packets / jars, but if you open that low copboard everything falls on the floor ... & ... once you get down there you struggle to get back up again ? LOL

Good Idea

go to the corner shop

Image result for galaxy chocolate pictures

Image result for seabrooks sour cream & chive pictures

Image result for fanta pictures

Image result for chicken tikka wrap pictures

chicken tikka wrap (pack in shop fridge)

then go home & scoff :womanvery-happy:

Message 7302 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

Last time i went to the corner shop.....I bought 4 corners!!!

Message 7303 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 122384 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Did they taste nice ? LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7304 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Did they taste nice ? LOL

Without using any electronic device ... draw a square with a dot in the middle without taking your pen off the paper slight_smile

Message 7305 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image result for bench in the woods

Imagine you have an hour with someone on this bench ... who would it be ?

I'd like to think I'm an honourable person ... so ... I would not ask a question I wouldn't answer myself ... = ...

Maybe I'd choose USA actor Harrison Ford, however I've seen him on an American chat show, recently  'rubbishing' imhho his major role to fame = Hann Solo ... so ... it's easy = my dear dad Roy, bless him ... dad passed away January 2016, once a daddy's girl = allus a daddy's girl ... Proud To Be A Daddy's Girl xx heart oo

Message 7306 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling, people sitting, table and indoor

Friday 21 April 2017 Leeds Town Hall Registry Office ... I'm next to Emma my son Alex's bride ... the kids are still in America x heart x ... Monterrey as of 7:25am our time yesterday ... I'm so proud of them ... & ... they paid for it all themselves, with their hard work :manvery-happy: :womanvery-happy:

If I'm over-posting will someone tell me please

May The Force Be With You ... Always

Message 7307 of 7,616

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Lovely picture @Anonymous! slight_smile

To your bench question. The first thing that came to mind when I saw it was that ants and possibly spiders and such would crawl all over me so I would not be able to sit there for an hour. LOL

Message 7308 of 7,616

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
@Marjo funnily enough you put into words my thoughts exactly. It looks beautiful but like you am not keen on creepy-crawlies so I can't sit anywhere there's grass and flowers. Apart from ants and spiders I'd be worried about bees and wasps which I'm also not fond of 😆
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 7309 of 7,616

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

When I was a child my family had a summer cabin. We spent many weeks there each summer and from what I remember the weather was mostly amazingly warm and sunny. So of course I was sunbathing every day. However my sunbathing differed from the rest of the family members in that I was cocooned in a duvet cover to ward off the insects. LOL

If it wasn't so weird-looking, I would do the same nowadays when I go to the beach. Weird

Message 7310 of 7,616