Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Time to say good morning now. Happy Dance

Weather looking a bit poor. Don't think I will be hanging washing out today...Shocked

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7531 of 7,616

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning! Happy Dance

Message 7532 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

How are you feeling now @jonsie ?

I'm having a discussion with my son and the surgeon tomorrow when we need to decide on the best way forward..... I'm more or less decided on what's best for me dependant on how far this unknown infection has spread. 

Message 7533 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been wondering bout you @jonsie

All the best for your meeting tomorrow heart xx

Message 7534 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been wondering bout you @jonsie

All the best for your meeting tomorrow heart xx

Thank you @Anonymous 💚Hug

Message 7535 of 7,616

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Hope all goes well today @jonsie, and you get the news you want/need to be able to move forward. slight_smile

Totally random one now...anybody want any beach towels? Haha! Thought I'd give you all a laugh, as the whole office is currently sniggering away at me. Off on holiday next week, and we needed some new beach towels...found a special offer online, tried to place an order and managed to mess up entering my details thanks to auto-populate. They then decided they wanted to open a credit facility for me (which I didn't even want!) but were unable to because none of my details matched due to the auto-populate issue, which meant half of my details and half of my Mums had been entered (using her address for delivery). After calling to try and rectify, I explained that I was happy to pay upfront as I didn't want or need the credit account, so they took a card payment...order didn't process although payment did, so we tried several more times both online and over the phone.

Yup, you guessed it, the system caught up, and instead of 6 new beach towels I now have 24 winging their way to me LOL. I've only actually paid for 1 order, but whats the betting the credit account I didn't want will be charged for the rest of them? Argh!! 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 7536 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Saves washing them I guess, haha. There are only 3 of us, for 10 days, so we almost have a brand new towel each per day...good job really, as with all of that lot there will be no space in the case for clothes, so I may end up in some kind of beach towel toga LOL

No doubt it will have been a single use special offer too, so I fully expect to be billed for 20 of the damned things at full price! 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 7538 of 7,616

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Wa10 wrote:

Totally random one now...anybody want any beach towels?

What colour are they? tongue

Message 7539 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

So that will be some £240+ on beach accessories... God forbid it rains.... Confused

Message 7540 of 7,616